Tomb of Immortal Darkness Dungeon
Deep beneath the crumbling tombstones of Duskwood’s Raven Hill Cemetery, a dark and mysterious power is emerging. Drawing strength from the blackest night and fiercely jealous of the sighted, a once-devoted follower of Leotheras the Blind is spreading his shadowy tendrils across the land. Heroes of Azeroth must delve into his pitch black lair to face Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight, before the world is plunged into eternal night.
- Level: 85 (Normal and Heroic)
- Suggested level: 83-85 (85 Heroic)
- Territory: Contested
- Type: Dungeon
- Players: 5
- Location: Duskwood
- Final Boss: Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight
Making use of cutting-edge Deep Dark® technology, the Tomb of Immortal Darkness is a new five-player normal and heroic dungeon that will be introduced in patch 4.1.11. Three new bosses, with unique features and mechanics, will put your group to the test: Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight; the maniacal Twisted Spiral Fool; and Duc Ulah, The Winged Keeper. Featuring new daily quests, updated monster models, and all-new unique loot, you’ll find you really can’t believe your eyes…
Face your greatest fears in the paralysing dark of the Tomb. Tremble as you stumble blindly towards Omgsogoth’s chamber. Panic at the claustrophobic atmosphere, and feel terror cloud your senses. Will you find your way, or will you be lost, never to return?
Dungeon video preview
The [Companion Bat]s sonic screech briefly illuminates all your enemies on the minimap—if you dare brave their evil glares.
‘We’re always looking for new ways to challenge players. With our revolutionary Deep Dark® technology, we’ll be able to reach new highs of creepy realism.’
Convicted criminal Dean Weasel thrives in pitch black, and offers brave adventurers exciting opportunities within the Tomb of Immortal Darkness.
Convince a kobold from the Tomb to part with his incredibly rare [Kobold Candle], or pry one from his lifeless corpse, and Dean Weasel will be more than happy to reward your heroic efforts!
Flintdagger’s Favorite Mining Pick
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 2.60841 – 1563 Damage
- (505.5 damage per second)
- Durability 105 / 105
- Item Level 359
- Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 97.
- Equip: Increases your haste rating by 114.
- Equip: Mining skill increased by 25.
- “You did, in fact, take pick.”
- Sell Price: 34 18 13
- Advance through all 12 phases of the Twisted Spiral Fool encounter with your game sound disabled.
The X-Wing Factor10
- Defeat Duc Ulah, The Winged Keeper by only hitting him in the face.
Call Me Dark Durmock10
- Navigate the Tomb of Immortal Darkness without bumping into any walls or using the in-game map.
First Come, First Served10
- Complete the Tomb of Immortal Darkness in less than 30 minutes, with only your tank pulling.
If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em!10
- Kill every member of your group while mind-controlled by Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight.
‘Now this dungeon is finally seeing the light of day, we’re happy that all the hours we spent on it were worthwhile—over 9,000 on the ‘tab targeting’ system alone!’