Quote from Diablo developer (Joshua Mosqueira) about RMAH & Port to other consoles:
“It’s so much fun,” Joshua Mosqueira, the game’s lead designer, said when I asked how the couch co-op played. “On a big couch, with four of your friends, drinking beers, it’s almost like a party atmosphere. There’s this really awesome social moment with a legendary drop, and everyone is cheering. It feels very collaborative.”
There was some question about the offline play of the game, something that’s impossible in the PC version of Diablo 3. It was confirmed to me that the game will be playable offline on the PlayStation 3.
Which leads to some other changes, namely the removal of the real money auction house. “The ecosystems on the PC and console are very different,” Mosqueira explained. “There were some technical reasons we had to go with offline, but again once you have an offline experience, even if we wanted to bring in the auction house, it just becomes problematic. How do you validate? How do you make sure there is no duping or any of that stuff?”
Diablo 3 Playstation 3 features:
- Camera seems to be more zoomed.
- Less legendary & rares drops but better quality
- There is a new evade button on joystick, which give you a way to dodge attacks.
- Boss specially made for consoles
- You can compare items on screen
- Controls & UI is little different and tailored for PS 3.
- Patches should be up to same version as PC version.
- Good chance it will be ported to other consoles Xbox etc
New Gameplay video for PS 3:
New lore video: