101 Diablo 3 Tips & Tricks
1. Monk has a skill that set all resistance to the highest ones, so you can get (resist all + specific resist) to get highest possible resists all.
2. Some mobs summon mobs and over and u can kill them over and over.
3. Goblins can drop very good loot.
4. In options there is an “elective mode” where u can set skills to any hotkey.
5. In act III quest 2, you can skip defending two of the 3 catapults until inferno mode.
6. Use enchantress to get 15% more to maximum armor in single-player mode.
7. In Auction House list items for odd numbers such as 666 to increase sales.
8. You can inspect other players by clicking their icon and inspect to see the players items.
9. Maximum magic find is approx. 625.
10. How to get gear defense up : %Live -> Resist All -> Vitality -> Primary stat -> Armor.
11. Inferno drops the best loot in-game.
12. Magic find give you better loot.
13. Rare can be better than legendary items in the game.
14. You can switch all your gear to MF to get better drops.
15. There is a development hell dungeon where developers spawn including Jay Wilson (Also you can meet Bashiok in Act I)
16. There is no cow level. But there is Whimsyshire the secret pony level.
17. In graphics settings set all options on low will highly increase performance.
18. Chests don’t drop good loot any longer.
19. In video settings set 16 foreground and background FPS will greatly improve performance.
20. You can go to the right path at Shatterbone quest and kill him from distance.
21. If you get errors at login, keep trying to login you will eventually login.
22. An authenticator helps to keep your account secure, get mobile authenticator for iPhone, Windows Phone & Android for free.
23. If you die in hardcore mode you are dead, forever.
24. In auction house there is a trick called flipping, where you buy low and sell height.
25. You can get 7 properties (affixes and suffixes) on rare items and 10 on legendary.
26. There is shrines that increase armor, magic find around the sanctuary.
27. You can power level by killing-streaks such as killing many monsters at same time in act 3.
28. In some areas you can shoot mobs from distances such as brides, ladder etc.
29. Some vendors have very good dyes.
30. Some vendors sell rare items in rare places such as act 1 last quest.
31. Some vendors sell potions at half price.
32. Sell low and many are a way to fortune on auction house.
33. Never buy gold, guides, and items & power leveling for real money from 3rd party websites (they might scam you!)
34. Do only accept trading items from players via in-game secure trade.
35. You can join, login and logout to farm the area over and over such as quests, chests, bosses & goblins etc.
36. Maximum possible all resistance’s is over 2500. (Including all buffs, monk barbarian etc.)
37. Maximum health possible in game is beyond 500.000 HP. (including all buffs etc.)
38. Maximum DPS (including all buffs, crits etc.) > 5.000.000
39. You can setup an “auction” on mouse-wheel such as potion etc.
40. Hardcore inferno is very hard to clear.
41. Getting all achievements in the game is impossible due to a bug.
42. Legendary crafting plans can be found from goblins and rare monsters/bosses in inferno (very rare)
43. This game is NOT too hard; you are just fresh and weak and need to get better items.
44. The best items in game we have yet to see months and years ahead.
45. You can cancel an auction if you accidentally listed an item.
46. In auction house you can click on the buy-out above prices to list to sort by lowest buyout to list cheap items.
47. In auction house wait till there is less than 30 seconds left of an auction to increase chance to win the item.
48. You might try to skip some rare monsters with impossible affixes. (Shields invulnerable, frozen etc.)
49. In public games monsters damage and health is increased significant for each player and level (nightmare, hell, inferno)
50. Read official Diablo III website, news, forums and our fan site to get the latest tips & tricks about the game.
51. You can have 50 items in auction house as free extra space (after auction ends)
52. Use a shield with high block-rate to increase your chance to block attacks.
53. Push CTRL button and mouse over an item on screen to see stats info.
54. There is a key “force move” in key settings that you can bind to force move (can be handy in stucked situations.)
55. You can link items to chat window by pressing Enter + Shift while mouse over an item.
56. Do not pickup white or trash items, however you can sell your magic & rare item or get materials out of them from blacksmith.
57. You can hold down “Shift Key” to stand still and shoot with a bow or spell or swing with a weapon.
58. In social options there is an option disallow friends join if you want to play privately.
59. You can hold down Alt key to compare secondary weapon & ring,
60. In options you can check “Advanced tool tip” to see advanced stats info about skills.
61. While loot and gold is individual drop for each player, the health globes is shared drops @bosses 75%, 50%, 25%
62. Activating “Letter box mode” in options will give you 16:10 mode wide distance. Also the higher resolution in setting increases your view distance in game.
63. You can logoff and re-login to refresh the vendor items list.
64. In inferno mode the bosses have enrage timers that start after 4 minutes. (makes gameplay harder)
65. You can get Nephalem Valor buff from killing special blue & gold monsters in inferno mode. Which increase your magic find 15% pr. stack (75% and 5 times max.)
66. Dual wielding increase your attack speed by 15% (two weapons)
67. You can find up to level 8 gems in game and 9-15 must be crafted, traded or bought.
68. Some skills in-game Proc.
69. Num-pad keys 0-9 is used to voice speech default phrases with your character.
70. Magic find is shared in-group party (average) so for example players 1: 100 MF 2: 50 3: 200 MF 4: 50 MF (Total Average 100 Magic find).
71. You must be level 10 before you can make a hardcore character.
72. Pressing Alt-key will show items on ground.
73. Books, shelves, objects on ground give experience and drop lore books to progress storyline.
74. In hardcore mode skip cinematic as the game is running in the background. (You can die; also do not be AFK in town.)
75. Followers magic find give 20% extra to your magic find.
76. You can Right-Click the potions menu and switch potions.
77. Bosses, rare monsters and goblins can drop the best loot.
78. There is skills such as mirror image that break u off stun, jail, frozen monster affixes. (CC reduction items helps too)
79. The Barbarian has a skill rune that increases chance to extra drop treasure. (Items)
80. On nightmare, hell & inferno you get penalty on life pr. hit & life steal.
81. You can increase magic find, gold find & experience bonus by selecting higher monster power level.
82. You can use general public chat or other channel to talk with people or trade items.
83. Armor reduces damage taken by % from all attacks.
84. Dodge has a chance to evade an attack.
85. 10 Armor is equals approx. 1 resist point. (Differ from character to character)
86. 8 Armor equals approx. 1 vitality point. (Differ from character to character)
87. Resist reduce damage taken as armor and is a more valuable stat on items.
88. How to check if your character is ready for currently boss, quest, area?
If you are doing well (smooth gameplay) and do not loss to fast HP you should be ok, if you however loose fast HP to mobs you might upgrade gear from lower level area or auction house.
89. Memorize areas and monsters, write down notes of mobs, area layouts, quests will help you next time you are going to face the same area or monster.
90. Play with people first who you are comfortable with such as friends or someone you have good experience with, add them as friends via battle. Tag it will become handy and will grow your network of friends and players.
91. Analyze & compare game mechanics such as monsters, skills, items, affixes, prefixes, damage reduction, terms etc. Share your knowledge with players and community.
92. You can vote kick someone who is idle in a public game such as being AFK.
93. Stay healthy, be focused, prepared, alerted, get some good food and relaxation.
94. You can kite around monsters (circle around) and shoot them.
95. (Spoiler) There is another 8th Prime Evil.
96. Use Barbarian Ancient Spear skill to get monsters or goblin back to you.
97. Search for lower level requirements items in Auction house and you can get as level 44 character level 60 items.
98. You can link items you sold from auction house by open chat and click shift on gold you will get the item info you sold.
99. Do not use any bug, exploits, hacks, cheats or dupe, it will get you banned.
100. Use items damage reduction by % or % life, but damage reduction does not stack by % after first item.
101. Share your knowledge, be kind and humble.
Final words we could add 100 more so maybe you have the next trick?
Please add your trick in the comments.
Thanks for reading.